Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Questions #29 - Providence A's

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Questions #29 - Providence A's

Rules for the Hotseat

This is something we are continuing on with. One nice aspect of being a smaller forum is building a solid community and getting to know many of the forum posters and here is your chance to get know one another even better. In The Strike 3 Forums Hot Seat threads, you may ask the one in the Hot Seat (in this case, Providence A's) up to 3 questions. The questions can be personal, about baseball, whatever.

Please keep the questions appropriate and know that the person in the Hot Seat can refuse to answer any question he or she feels uncomfortable with. You may ask questions for the next couple days, then the guy in The Hotseat will answer what he chooses to. If you would like to have a chance to be the next one up, post that you would like to and Providence A's will select from the one's interested for who will go next.

Timeframe involved: Just so we know how we are going to do this..... the person in the "Hot Seat" will be there for about 10 days. Questions (such as this thread) will be open for 5 days and then we'll close the questioning so that the poster has time (up to 5 days) to get some answers together. As of now, we'll go with 3 posters a month (10 days each). If demand for more comes up, we'll address it at that time. We just don't want to shoot through everyone too quickly.

Questioning will close Thursday, October 27th.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Someone get this started...ask whatever. I'll probably answer it in some shape or form. Rep + for good questions.

1.) Biggest waste of money in your life? (1 item or 1 event).

2.) Rich Harden or Barry Zito: If you could only keep one until he retires, which one?

3.) If the A's could move to Providence, but had to change their nickname, what would their new nick be?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1) Warren Commission: Cover-up or not?

2) Favorite alcoholic drink and why?

3) Is Ann-hole possibly the most insane broad involved with the media (does being on The Committee to Re-elect George W. Bush..ERRR..Fox News countless times count? )
    http://users.rcn.com/skutsch/anticoulter/quotes.html

Some quotes from Brian Lamb's Booknotes interview with Coulter (Aug 11):

COULTER: There is no serious dialogue or engagement of ideas between the left and the right in this country.

...and that is because...

COULTER: There are no good Democrats.

None. Not one. You have to hand it to her, she gives good sound bite.
    "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

MLB ERA
    1) Hows it feel to be the first non-Reds fan to be on the hot seat in... *Looks* *Looks again* *Looks again* well a really long time?

2) NFL team who do you like and why?

Ill probably add a third question later.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    QUESTION THE FIRST

Hypothetical scenario: the world's about to be destroyed (& with it the human race) and you get to pick 500 people to live with and start over from scratch on another planet. Assume that life on another planet will be possible on this new planet. Now, don't name me 500 specific individuals. I want to know what types of people you would you choose. What sex ratio? 50/50 men/women, more women than men, more men than women? Would you include very young children? What occupations would you include? Would you include only those with reproductive capacities? What if someone past breeding age had valuable skills? What about diversity? These people will be all that's left of humanity, yet at the same time must form a stable community. Would you try to take someone from each of the nearly 170 countries in the world? Each major religion? Racial group? Language? In other words, I want to know the ins and outs of your new society. Please detail.

QUESTION THE SECOND

Your thoughts on gay marriage. Is it unconstitutional? Should gays and lesbians be allowed to unite in holy matrimony? If so, then what are your thoughts on polygamy? Why should or shouldn't people be allowed to have more than one spouse? If you're going to be in favor of gay marriage, why not polygamy? Or brothers and sisters getting married? If laws are going to discriminate against one form of marriage, then why allow another similar form?

QUESTION THE THIRD

Should an HIV-infected person inform his partner of his virus prior to engaging in sexual relations? Why or why not, and detail.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    if you bad mouth Zito, I will place a hex on your entire life......

nawwww
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1] Should Intelligent Design and/or Creationism be taught in public middle and high schools? Why or why not?

2] List me three of your favorite musicians, in no specific order, and tell me why you like/love them.

3] If Generalissimo took a bus that could only top speeds of 60 MPH and Saber rode a moped that only topped out at speeds of 25 mph, and they raced through the city of New York to FAO Schwartz, which guy is more likely to get mooned by DirtyKash?
    Ted

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    if you bad mouth Zito, I will place a hex on your entire life......

nawwww
    nevermind...I got it now...I thought it was in reference to DirtyKash's homosexually laden questions.

AAA ERA
    The Arlington City Council is expected to authorize on Tuesday eminent domain proceedings against as many as 19 properties needed for a new Dallas Cowboys stadium and approve resolutions paving the way for 33 more condemnations in the coming weeks.
    1.) Agree or disagree with the Eminent Domain Statute? Explain.

2.) Isn't Ann Coulter merely the _______(fill in the blank)_______ of the right (only funny and hot)?

1. Maureen Dowd
    2. Bill Maher
    3. Al Franken
    4. Dennis Miller
    5. Jim Lileks

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6

2.) Isn't Ann Coulter merely the _______(fill in the blank)_______ of the right (only funny and hot)?
    I'd show you pics that would show otherwise, but I wouldn't want to pollute the board.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk
    I'd show you pics that would show otherwise, but I wouldn't want to pollute the board.
    What do you think I've never seen her before? I've seen a couple of her public appearances live. That's a woman! A couple of grimey tabloid photos photos wouldn't keep me away. At least we agree she's funny.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Can I pretend to be another poster on here who doesn't ask people questions and ask more questions?
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    No.

But you can probably PM your questions to someone and make them ask those.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    They still wouldn't post.
    Ted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast